Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do Not Look Back!

Today I was praying and asking for supernatural intervention in my life. I guess I have been feeling the darkness closing in a bit since I lost Tucker. I am doing much better counteracting the darkness with light, because I did rescue two beautiful creatures from the animal shelter to help fill the void that Tucker left. This act did help "grey" things up a bit. Anyway, as I was praying, I got a very clear mantra "Don't look Back". I intuitively felt God's spirit saying, "If I part the waters, you must pass through and Do not look back". I realized that there have been many times in my life when I received a miracle, but it slipped away because I would not let go of the past. So this may take some practice, but I am really excited to see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. So true, we can't look back and look forward at the same time. I am going to try this too, thank you for your insight Sharla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympathies to you; prayers for Tucker's beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Alexis. It is good to know that sharing my insights can inspire someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mohamed. Your understanding and prayers are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours._______________

    He cures herpes with herbal mixture

    100% result guaranteed..

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -ERECTILE ERECTION
    –HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY….

    R.buckler11 [[ gmail....com ]]


    United States…

    ReplyDelete